The Founders Bar belongs to the great tradition of hotel bars that became famous in London and Paris during the 1920s
The intimate seating arranged over four different rooms add to the conviviality of a drawing room.
- We take reservations, but always keep seats available for walk-in enquiries.
- To preserve the ambiance of our intimate spaces we do not accommodate groups larger than 8 people.
- Reserved tables will be released after 10 minutes if guests do not arrive.
- We are a sit down bar, and do not offer standing drinks.
- No guests under the age of 21 permitted in the bar.
Make a reservation
The Founders Bar is available to hire daily between 07.00 AM and 04.00 PM for private use. The wooden paneling and distinctive furniture make for a warm and inviting space well suited to a variety of occasions including:
breakfast meetings, lunches, photo shoots, talks and press launches.